In order to fully use this site correctly, I would suggest using the links under the sidebar titled "Navigation." Within those links you will find links to all of my posts and they are organized by a category, then within that, each story or idea, then the order I intend them to be read in. So go check those out so that there is less of a chance for confusion! Thanks!
~Katelyn

Monday, March 8, 2010

Speechless

He stood in the middle of the street, his breath coming out in sharp gasps, visible in the December air. An almost bubbling tingle erupted from the pit of my stomach and spread to my head and toes making me shiver slightly. I released a held breath and the clouds billowed in front of my face blurring my vision momentarily. When I could see again he was still there in the same place staring at me. I remained frozen in my half-turned position unsure of what to do.

I watched him, part of me expecting him to turn around and walk away another part pleading for a smile, a wave, anything, and yet another dumbfounded and speechless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment