In order to fully use this site correctly, I would suggest using the links under the sidebar titled "Navigation." Within those links you will find links to all of my posts and they are organized by a category, then within that, each story or idea, then the order I intend them to be read in. So go check those out so that there is less of a chance for confusion! Thanks!
~Katelyn

Friday, March 5, 2010

Don't Cry

A little blurb from the second book of a potential battle where Nicole and Donte were on opposite sides. There was a lot I thought about for this story that I never did. So, sorry for this being confusing, but I liked it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The final bird fell to the ground then disappeared. I walked into the clearing.

-------------------

I pushed him up against a tree, he was clearly surprised by my strength. I had my sword at the ready over my head. The rain covered my face, masking my tears.

“And there wasn’t a single moment that I stopped loving him.”

I thrust my sword into the tree beside his head and back off in surrender.

Even through the rain my face gave me away.

Donte walked toward me and wrapped his arms around me.

“Don’t cry.” Michael said. “Please, don’t cry.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment