In order to fully use this site correctly, I would suggest using the links under the sidebar titled "Navigation." Within those links you will find links to all of my posts and they are organized by a category, then within that, each story or idea, then the order I intend them to be read in. So go check those out so that there is less of a chance for confusion! Thanks!
~Katelyn

Friday, May 14, 2010

Sight-Gaelic Continued


 If you didn't guess... this is directly connected to Sight-Gaelic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I laughed to myself making my way away from the club. I knew where Anna lived, and she more than likely went there. I turned the corner and caught my reflection in a window. I stopped. Since when had I had a reflection?

I had defied Lucifer.

A wide grin spread across my face and I touched my sandy hair.

"Oh hell yeah." I said checking out my body and clothes.

I still didn't have a body, but I had the illusion of one. There weren't many who reached this level, but I had achieved it by playing with the master.

Things just got way more exciting. I thought to myself as I continued onward.

 
I thanked Frank and got out of the cab quickly making my way to my apartment. The moment I shut my door my breath was knocked out of me. I could feel them in here. Gasping for a moment, I nearly crawled onto my bed.

Just wait it out. It'll only last for a few minutes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Sight-Overwhelming Darkness would occur right after this. Though, reading it like it is with this would be a bit confusing since they do not sync perfectly. I wrote OD as the very first thing for this story which became the initial idea, I hadn't been so detailed in the story then. Still it'd be beneficial for the basics of the plot and what happens at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment