In order to fully use this site correctly, I would suggest using the links under the sidebar titled "Navigation." Within those links you will find links to all of my posts and they are organized by a category, then within that, each story or idea, then the order I intend them to be read in. So go check those out so that there is less of a chance for confusion! Thanks!
~Katelyn

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Word Alchemy

Okay, so we all know words, yes? Words are what make up language and how we describe things and therefore function in our world. Language in general is marvelous whichever it is you're speaking. If you ever get the chance you should trace all of the relationships of languages with each other.

Anyways!

Words and phrases come to me to describe something or for no reason at all. Some are just fun, where others sound good as potential titles, so I thought I'd share some with you. This list will change and grow!

Body Art: Book One-Blank Canvas (More symbolic than literal.)

Forest's Dawn

Sex Has Another Name (Sex is personified)

...

Lingering

Passionblind ;)

Rose Bud

The Meaning of the Beast

Pain of Heart

Like California Green

The Wolf Girl of Anondale

...And so on and so forth.

Now, you can comment on these, but also throw out your own ideas in comments. I promise I will not steal your ideas even if I change them slightly without your permission. I trust you will grant me the same courtesy.

Have at it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment