In order to fully use this site correctly, I would suggest using the links under the sidebar titled "Navigation." Within those links you will find links to all of my posts and they are organized by a category, then within that, each story or idea, then the order I intend them to be read in. So go check those out so that there is less of a chance for confusion! Thanks!
~Katelyn

Friday, May 7, 2010

Power


This is a warning. This scene is a bit intense and frightening. Keep in mind that this is a story about the devil trying to get a girl to make a mistake. It is not what some would call X-rated, but it has the potential to possibly offend someone. Playlist
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stumbled backwards, crashing into the kitchen.

"You can't touch me!" I gasped, I didn't sound like I believed it.

Nick's laugh echoed throughout the room as though it were a cavern. I felt the tears threatening in my eyes, the fear taking over every thought.

"You have no idea exactly how much I can touch you, Amy." His voice faded out of the echo. "You owe me. You cannot fight me, and you know it."

He took another step toward me and I scrambled to the other end of the table pulling a chair in between us. I didn't know what good it would do, but it seemed like a good idea.

No, Nick was much too strong. I knew it had been worthless, even before he threw the chair aside, it shattering into pieces against the wall.

"Come to bed with me Amy. You want to." His eyes were on fire and his scent seemed to be suffocating me even from this distance. It was thick and husky, everything I would have wanted, but what pulled me away from it was that mask of safety thrown around it, but I knew otherwise.

"No." I whimpered.

I was in the middle of shaking my head when his arm was suddenly around my waist. "Oh, Amy." He kissed my mouth gently. "I won't hurt you." His lips were on mine again, full and powerful. My mouth opened with his against my will, his tongue twirling around mine and I tasted the lie.

I bit down as hard as I could and to my surprise he pulled away with a holler.

I moved quickly away from him and kept going out of the kitchen and down the hall.

"AMY!" he yelled after me. "That HURT!"

I was nearly to my room when I was yanked back. Nick lifted me, wrapping my legs around his hips and then slamming me into the wall hard enough to knock the wind out of me. My head collided with a thick picture frame and I couldn't scream and the pain coursed through my body.

My eyes had blacked out so I couldn't see clearly, but I could feel it as Nick tore off my shirt, his lips exploring my face, his hand in my hair, smearing the warm blood onto my neck. My chest heaved against him as he then went down my neck, slowly but surely making his way toward my collarbone and chest, making throaty moaning sounds as he went.

"Put-me…down." I managed to breathe.

The second the last syllable left my mouth, my feet were on the floor again. I still couldn't see well enough, but I knew Nick was still close. I shoved past him and managed to find my room closing the door behind me.

I collapsed against it, gaining my breath.

A moment later the door handle rattled.

"Amy." Nick's coaxing, intoxicating voice was back. "Let me in."

I shook my head. "No." my voice was thick.

"Come on, Angel." I could tell he was quickly losing his patience. "Just give in. You'll feel better once you do."

"Never!"

The door started to shake. "Damn it, Amy! LET-ME-IN!!"

"GET-OUT!!" I screamed, feeling my throat tear to shreds as I did.

I started to catch my breath again when I realized that the door was still and there was silence on the other side.

I couldn't say how, but I knew that Nick was gone. My words had forced him to leave. He couldn't do anything to me unless I let him and I didn't. He left because I told him to. I had power over him.

The tears finally broke through and I sunk to the floor against my door, letting all of the fear and pain pour out of me. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comments:

Shay said...

D:

you go amy! don't give in!

Post a Comment